WOULD YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE IF YOU LOST ALL YOUR CRITICAL DATA?
Remote backup is a critical service that provides users with a system for backing up and storing computer files. At Elogix, we provide Data Business Protection and Personal Protection plans to ensure your data is secure from loss. We install, configure and customize the backup software and run it on a continuous and automated predefined schedule. This saves you both time and effort in studying the user guides and documentation to get everything running. Your critical data is collected, compressed, encrypted and transferred off-site to our World Class Data Center. We can easily back up multiple computers, servers, or network attached storage appliances from a single computer or device. With thousands of installations worldwide, Remote Backup is one of the critical services we do best.
View Comparison Chart.
The virtue of backup is to make copies of critical data so that these copies can be used to restore the original following a data-loss disaster. Would you or your businesses survive if you lost all your critical data? With our Remote Backup service packages, you can easily restore 100% of your files with just a few clicks of a button.
Why Remote Data Backup may be right for you:
- Offsite storage: Your data is stored in a different location from the original data. We can also set up redundant locations for extra protection.
- Effortless: No media to buy. No more changing tapes, labeling CDs or performing other manual steps.
- Limited Cost; unlimited protection: Prevent critical data loss from virus, theft, loss, environmental impact and hardware failure.
- Continuous and automatic: We setup and configure your remote back system. Your have total peace of mind.
- No guesswork: We will send you daily email reports on all files that have been successfully backed up.
- Proven Security: Data is encrypted in 128-bit/256-bit and then transferred off-site via Secured Socket Layer (SSL). No one sees your files but you.
- Instant file restore: Restore your files when you want to with our proprietary backup client or web administration console.